Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sleeping


This is Jessie and Guga sleeping at the foot of Mom and Dad's bed. Mom says a dogs life here is better than her's. We all  just play, snuggle up warm to sleep and have few worries. Mom on the other hand can't sleep properly and gets up during the night frequently. I sleep next to Dad on my special bed and Misty the other side and Pebbles gets to sleep on the bed because she is the smallest. Guga snores and Jessie frequently makes little yelping sounds. We think she remembers her illness in her dreams. Pebbles pushes mom's covers and takes her space but she doesn't mind. My special bed is a coffee table at exactly the same height as the bed. It has a large sponge cushion and I sleep right next to dad. I can reach over and lick his face if I want although he is not so keen on it. In winter it is very cold up here on top of the mountain and the floors are mostly stone so we need our thick sponge cushions to keep warm.Mom still hasn't solved the mortgage problem but we keep praying that our lives won't be turned upside down and inside out by this. The rich and famous well nothing.

1 comment:

chandra said...

Like two little angel bugs in pink and blue rugs! What an incredibly sweet photo! I love how their heads are near each other.

Wow, Emmy, you're a very lucky and special girl to be able to sleep so close to Dad ... I bet you sneak him kiss every now and then. Hope Dad had a wonderful Father's Day, I know you all are thankful for the loving care he and Mom give you every day - and night!

-Auntie Chandra at Daley's Dog Years